Windows Live Writer to WordPress…

      No Comments on Windows Live Writer to WordPress…

Until lately, I’ve just been mildly annoyed by how some of my posts were showing up both in Twitter and my browser.  See below…

image

For some odd reason I was getting this ‘…’ deal in all of my blog posts where I used the ‘…’.  Those of you who read the blog enough likely know that I use the ‘…’ quite frequently and today it finally made me mad enough to look into it.  Apparently the ‘…’ is also referred to as an ‘ellipsis’ and as such, has it’s own fancy HTML code for it (…)

At any rate, I determined it was Windows Live Writer that was causing the problem.  After changing the markup type in Windows Live Writer to XMTHL the problem went away.  Or at least I hope it did…  I guess this will be the test…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.